- June 11: Los Conciertos de Radio 3, Madrid (Spain)
- June 12: Moby Dick Club (with Ginferno), Madrid (Spain)
- June 14: Red Shoe Disco Pub, Valencia (Spain)
- June 15: Sonar Festival (live broadcast on Spanish Radio), Barcelona (Spain)
- June 16: Matadero de Azkoitia (with DJ Amsia), Azkotia (Spain)
- June 17: Getaria (Spain)
- June 19: Zentrale Randlage, Berlin (Germany)
- June 21: Lab 30 Electroconference, Abraxas (with Smart FX), Munich (Germany)
- June 22: El perro de la parte de atrás del coche (with Rosvita), Madrid (Spain)
The pychedelic and analog trio The Unireverse will give three concerts in Montréal soon. The band will play at the O Patro Vys on November 12, 2005, at the Friendship Cove on November 16, 2005 with Shalabi Effect and Dreamcatcher, and lastly at the Main Hall with Holy F**k on November 18, 2005.
Just a few days after the passing of Robert Moog, Montréal’s cult band The Unireverse (a trio fueled by the analog sounds of the Moog synthesizers) unveils their first “real” album, the surprising and psychedelic Plays the Music. On this album, The Unireverse propose an excellent blend of tasty covers (The Beatles, Donna Summer, Brainticket) and wild original tracks.