- Micheline Coulombe Saint-Marcoux
- Year of composition: 1971
- Duration: 6:34
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- ISWC: T0708215024
Developed from a limited amount of material, this study juxtaposes moments whose contrasting effects are produced through different sound treatments. Each moment brings forward its own sound characteristics, and this results in a constant play of opposites.
[English translation: Andra McCartney]
Contrastances was realized in February 1971 in a private studio in Paris (France) and premiered on April 1, 1971 at the Musée d’art moderne, in Paris (France).
- April 1, 1971, Concert, Musée d’art moderne, Paris (France)
- 1971-02, Private studio, Paris (France)