- Elainie Lillios
- Year of composition: 2007
- Duration: 8:20
- Instrumentation: Ambisonics multichannel fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- Commission: Center for Computation & Technology — Louisiana State University
- ISWC: T9010810487
Listening Beyond… explores the relationship between sound and silence and their intersection in space while simultaneously merging my interests in Deep Listening, Ambisonics, and electroacoustics.
Listening Beyond… was realized in 2007 at the Electroacoustic Studio of the Center for Computation & Technology, Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge (LA, USA), and premiered on December 3, 2007 during the High Voltage concert in the Recital Hall at Louisiana State University. The piece was commissioned by Louisiana State University’s Center for Computation & Technology. Thanks to Stephen David Beck, Michael Thompson, Corey Knoll, Megan Bell, and Elizabeth Hanson for technical assistance and support.
- December 3, 2007, High Voltage, Recital Hall — School of Music — Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge (Louisiana, USA)
- 2007, Electroacoustic Studio — Center for Computation and Technology (CCT) — Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge (Louisiana, USA)