- Pierre Alexandre Tremblay
- Year of composition: 2012-13
- Duration: 14:07
- Instrumentation: soprano, processing, interactive processing and multichannel fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T9130032416
To Peyee Chen
A short chamber opera
Waiting in vain, a story of hope, self-doubt, anticipation, impatience, fantasy, exasperation, resentment, despair… usually directed at the other, it is mostly a hatred of our own latent life, to which, after the turmoil of these contradicting emotions, we will return, still, again, waiting in vain.
Still, Again was realized in 2012-13 at the composer’s studio and the studios of the University of Huddersfield (UK). The work was premiered by Peyee Chen on November 26, 2014 in Phipps Concert Hall of the Creative Arts Building of the University of Huddersfield, during the Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival (HCMF).
- November 26, 2014, Peyee Chen, voice • hcmf// 2014: 18. Electric Spring @ 20, Phipps Hall — Creative Arts Building — University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield (England, UK)
- 2012 – 2013, Personal studio, Huddersfield (England, UK)
- 2012 – 2013, Music Technology Studios — University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield (England, UK)