Des temps oubliés
- Gilles Gobeil
- Year of composition: 2012
- Duration: 12:40
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- Commission: Ina-GRM, with support from the CCA
- ISWC: T9167476268
A modest tribute to composer Franz Liszt (1811-1886), whose bicentennial was celebrated in 2011.
[English translation: François Couture, v-15]
Des temps oubliés [Of Times Forgotten] was realized at the studios of the GRM in Paris (France) in July and August 2012 and premiered on January 26, 2013 as part of the Multiphonies series presented by the Ina-GRM at the Auditorium Saint-Germain of the MPAA (Paris, France). This work was commissioned by the Ina-GRM, with support from the CCA. Thanks to Christian Zanési, Robin Minard, and François Couture (piano). Des temps oubliés was awarded a Honorable Mention at the Monaco International Electroacoustic Composition Competition (CICEM, 2014), and was finalist at the 1st Klang competition (Montpellier, France, 2014).
- 2012-07 – 2012-08, Groupe de recherches musicales – Institut national de l’audiovisuel (Ina-GRM), Paris (France)
- January 26, 2013, Multiphonies 2012-13: Akousma, Auditorium Saint-Germain — MPAA, Paris (France)
empreintes DIGITALes / IMED 15134, IMED 15134_NUM / 2015