- Pierre Alexandre Tremblay
- Year of composition: 2014-15
- Duration: 15:20
- Instrumentation: 5.1-channel fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T9191418209
This first piece / iteration / instance is the ‘theme’ of the cycle, in three movements, each musing on one approach to the action of defining: by stubborn repetition, by nuanced contemplation, and by logical development.
nureinwortgenügtnicht1 [asinglewordisnotenough1] was realized from June 2014 to January 2015 at the composer’s studio in Huddersfield (England, UK) and in the Elektronisches Studios of the Technische Universität Berlin (TU, Germany), and premiered on January 26, 2015 during the CTM Festival at HAU2 in Berlin (Germany). Thanks to Stefan Weinzierl, Volker Straebel, and Andreas Pysiewicz, for the warm inclusion within the community of the studios of the TU; and to Jan Rohlf and his team, for the ideal conditions for the concert premiere.
- January 26, 2015, CTM Festival 2015: Un Tune I: Rezza, Tremblay, HAU2 — Hebbel am Ufer, Berlin (Germany)
- May 25, 2016, Premiere of the 8-channel version: EM4 — Berliner Studios für elektroakustische Musik (4): Elektronisches Studio der Technischen Universität Berlin, Akademie der Künste — Hanseatenweg – Studiofoyer, Berlin (Germany)
- asinglewordisnotenough (2014-16)