- Elsa Justel
- Year of composition: 2015
- Duration: 8:01
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T7034551538
Tapage nocturne [Nightly Disturbance] is part of a trilogy entitled Trois moments du jour [Three Moments of the Day] for recorders and stereo fixed medium. It is an acousmatic interlude that uses the different registers of the recorder, which offer contrasting characteristics in terms of colour, agility and “impasto,” in order to produce highly expressive textures and conglomerates.
[English translation: François Couture, iii-19]
Tapage nocturne was realized in 2015 at the composer’s studio in Mar del Plata (Argentina) and premiered on September 4, 2015, at Sala negra40 in Buenos Aires (Argentina). It was also presented on September 11, 2015, at the Centre cultural Victoria Ocampo in Mar del Plata (Argentina) and the following day, September 12, 2015, as part of the III Jornadas Gilles Deleuze at Teatro Diagonal in Mar del Plata (Argentina).
- September 4, 2015, Elsa Justel, diffusion • Tapage nocturne, Sala negra40, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 2015, Personal studio, Mar del Plata (Argentina)
- Trois moments du jour (2000-15)
Not in catalogue