- David Berezan
- Year of composition: 2015
- Duration: 11:00
- Instrumentation: 4-channel fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T9268411876
Starboard develops sonic materials within themes of navigation, current, resistance and transmission into a musical language that touches on ambient, noise, electronica and melodic traditions.
Starboard was realized in 2015 at the composer’s studio in Manchester (UK) and The University of Manchester (UK), and premiered on October 3, 2015 at the dBâle Electronic Music Festival (Basel, Switzerland). Starboard was a finalist in the Musica Nova 2015 International Competition of Electroacoustic Music (Prague, Czech Republic).
- October 3, 2015, David Berezan, diffusion • dBâle 2015: Portrait-Konzert: David Berezan, HeK — Haus der elektronischen Künste Basel, Basel (Switzerland)
- 2015, Personal studio, Manchester (England, UK)
- 2015, Electroacoustic Music Studios — University of Manchester, Manchester (England, UK)
- Nautical Cycle (2011-17)multichannel fixed medium