- Sophie Delafontaine / Hesiod
- Year of composition: 2015
- Version: Trad. Matteo Capponi
- Duration: 7:03
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- Commission: Musiques & Recherches
- ISWC: T9233621551
of our mountains
This is where we must start
in order to sing.
with the Mountain Muses
They who keep
the Great Enchanted Mountain.
— Excerpted from Hesiod’s Theogony as translated in French by Matteo Capponi) under the title La naissance des dieux [our translation]
[English translation: François Couture, iii-19]
Ondiésop was realized in 2015 at the composer’s studio in Brussels (Belgium) and premiered on October 25, 2015, during the L’Espace du son festival at Théâtre Marni in Brussels (Belgium). It was commissioned by Musiques & Recherches. Thanks to Lucie Rausis (recorded voice) and Matteo Capponi.
- October 25, 2015, L’Espace du son 2015: Scène émergente II, Théâtre Marni, Brussels (Belgium)
- 2015, Personal studio, Brussels (Belgium)