Into the forest my wounded arms wide open
- Louis Dufort
- Year of composition: 2020-21
- Duration: 9:57
- Instrumentation: fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T3073843155
The title Into the forest my wounded arms wide open underpins a cathartic space where the human psyche is exposed to this imperial forest.
[English translation: François Couture, vii-21]
Into the forest my wounded arms wide open was developed over several years, then revised and finalized in 2020-21 at the composer’s studio in Montréal (Québec). A draft version was presented on April 7, 2016 at the concert Électrochoc 6 at the Studio multimédia of the Conservatoire de musique de Montréal.
- April 7, 2016, Preliminary version: Électrochoc 2015-16: Électrochoc 6: Martin Bédard, Louis Dufort, Studio multimédia — Conservatoire de musique de Montréal, Montréal (Québec)
- 2016, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- 2020 – 2021, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- Into the Forest [cycle], 39:40