La Bayle Music
- Francis Dhomont
- Year of composition: 2012
- Duration: 6:10
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
To François Bayle, for his very creative 80 years
This musical joke, a parody of the transit 1 from Tremblement de terre très doux, highlights the humour of this highly sophisticated French composer, the spirit of variations consistently found in his works, his unique style and the originality of his one-of-a-kind music. With my faithful friendship, François, and my admiration.
[English translation: François Couture, ix-20]
La Bayle Music was realized in 2012 at the composer’s studio in Avignon (France) and premiered on October 27, 2012 as part of the concert Guirlande François Bayle presented during the festival L’Espace du son at Théâtre Marni in Brussels (Belgium). Recorded voice: François Bayle.
- October 27, 2012, L’Espace du son 2012: Guirlande François Bayle, Théâtre Marni, Brussels (Belgium)
- 2012, Personal studio, Avignon (Vaucluse, France)
- Ami-versaires (2002-20), 38:18