- Léa Boudreau
- Year of composition: 2018
- Duration: 7:16
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T9255436534
Recovery is the long and tortured path of a mental and physical recovery. That path, filled with fails and missteps, is evolving following a precisely articulated continuum evoking the challenges and decisions that shape its course. In the end, remission is achieved, wounds have healed, and some sort of inner peace settles in.
[English translation: François Couture, iv-23]
Recovery was realized in 2018 at the composer’s studio in Montréal and premiered on April 24, 2018 as part of the Ultrasons festival at Salle Claude-Champagne of the Université de Montréal (Québec). Thank you to Gabrielle Cloutier pour her vocal performance. Recovery won 3rd prize at the Concours international de la musique électroacoustique SIME (Lille, France, 2019).
- 2018, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- April 24, 2018, Ultrasons — La relève électronique, Salle Claude-Champagne — Université de Montréal, Montréal (Québec)
- 3rd prize, SIME 2019, Lille (Nord, France)