- Year of composition: 2005
- Duration: 5:50
- Instrumentation: 5.1-channel fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- Commission: Réseaux des arts médiatiques, with support from the CCA
- ISWC: T9017422990
- 48 kHz, 24 bits
Just a dream. A postcard to trigger some memories. A door left open on purpose to invite a return visit. An indulgence in sounds that, when combined, project a few scenes in my mind’s eye.
Songe errant [Wandering Dream] was realized in 2005 at the composer’s studio and premiered on December 10, 2005 during Akousma (2), presented by Réseaux at Espace GO in Montréal. The piece was commissioned by Réseaux des arts médiatiques, with support from the Canada Council for the Arts (CCA).
- December 10, 2005, Akousma (2): Rhapsodie urbaine, Espace Go, Montréal (Québec)
- 2005, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- Dominique Bassal • Studio Inverse, Montréal (Québec)