- Year of composition: 2006
- Duration: 10:34
- Form: videomusic
- Instrumentation: video
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T9066209618
- AAC, 320 kbps
- MP3, 320 kbps
- Dolby Digital, 48 kHz, 24 bits
- 48 kHz, 24 bits
To Helena (in Birmingham)
Repeat until life ceases.
The videomusic Walk That Way. Tuesday, Turn. was realized in 2006 at the composer’s studio and premiered on June 3, 2006 during a concert produced by BEAST at Vivid in Birmingham (UK). Walk That Way. Tuesday, Turn. was awarded a Mention at the 35th Bourges International Electroacoustic Music and Sonic Art Competition (France, 2008). The video calibration was realized in June 2011 by Geoff Cox in Huddersfield (UK).
- June 3, 2006, Concert, Vivid Projects, Birmingham (England, UK)
- Mention, Work for Multimedia Prize, 35th Bourges International Electroacoustic Music and Sound Art Competition 2008, Bourges (Cher, France)
- 2006, Personal studio, Huddersfield (England, UK)
About this recording
The 5.1 Surround version was realized in June 2011 by Dominique Bassal in Montréal (Québec).
- 2011-06, version 5.1: Dominique Bassal • Studio Inverse, Montréal (Québec)
- 2011-06, video calibration: Geoff Cox • Huddersfield (England, UK)