- Year of composition: 2015
- Version: Trad. Matteo Capponi
- Duration: 7:03
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- Commission: Musiques & Recherches
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
of our mountains
This is where we must start
in order to sing.
with the Mountain Muses
They who keep
the Great Enchanted Mountain.
[English translation: François Couture, iii-19]
Ondiésop was realized in 2015 at the composer’s studio in Brussels (Belgium) and premiered on October 25, 2015, during the L’Espace du son festival at Théâtre Marni in Brussels (Belgium). It was commissioned by Musiques & Recherches. Thanks to Lucie Rausis (recorded voice) and Matteo Capponi.
- October 25, 2015, Sophie Delafontaine, diffusion • L’Espace du son 2015: Scène émergente (2e partie), Théâtre Marni, Brussels (Belgium)