- Year of composition: 2001
- Duration: 4:41
- Form: radiophonic work
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T0042266669
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
A short radio divertimento.
La radio, ça détend [Radio is Relaxing] was realized in 2001 at the composer’s studio in Paris (France) and premiered in July 2001 as part of the radio program Résonances on France Culture. La radio, ça détend was awarded the Prix France Culture in the RadioMix category at the 2001 Phonurgia Nova competition.
- July 2001, Résonances, France Culture, France
- RadioMix France Culture Prize, Phonurgia Nova 2001, Arles (Bouches-du-Rhône, France)
- 2001, Personal studio, Paris (France)