- Year of composition: 1985, 2016, 20
- Duration: 9:49
- Instrumentation: piano and spatialized stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- Commission: Piotr Lachert
- ISWC: T9004476782
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
Beams of spectral rays arising from a driving interval (a
[English translation: François Couture, v-20]
Faisceaux [Beams] was realized for piano and fixed sounds in 1985 at the analogue studio Métamorphoses d’Orphée of Musiques & Recherches, Ohain (Belgium), and was revised in 2016. The definitive version premiered on April 6, 2017, by pianist Kim Van den Brempt as part of the concert Musiques mixtes et interactives at Espace Senghor in Brussels (Belgium). It was commissioned by the pianist and composer Piotr Lachert. Faisceaux can also be presented on its own, without the piano part.
- 1985, Métamorphoses d’Orphée — Musiques & Recherches, Ohain (Belgium)
- 2016, Métamorphoses d’Orphée — Musiques & Recherches, Ohain (Belgium)
- 2020-03, Métamorphoses d’Orphée — Musiques & Recherches, Ohain (Belgium)
- April 6, 2017, Premiere of the final version: Kim Van den Brempt, piano; Annette Vande Gorne, diffusion • 2 visages de la musique électroacoustique: Musiques mixtes et interactives, Espace Senghor, Brussels (Belgium)
About this recording
This sound recording of Ana Cláudia de Assis’s interpretation was made on August 31, 2019 during the rehearsal and during the Concert de musiques mixtes avec piano of the Influx Summertime Festival 2019 at Espace Senghor in Brussels (Belgium). Multichannel sound recording: Rafael Muñoz Gomez. The editing and mixing were done in April 2020 by Annette Vande Gorne at the Métamorphoses d’Orphée studio of Musiques & Recherches in Ohain (Belgium).