- Year of composition: 2007
- Duration: 3:29
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T7021990434
- 48 kHz, 24 bits
This is a short tribute to Bernard Parmegiani, for his 80th birthday, and to his music. In it I have used the first sound of De natura sonorum as its triggering and conclusive event. It is obviously used as a quote and a wink, further confirmed by the pun-like title.
[English translation: François Couture, v-12]
Dénaturé Parmé sons was realized in 2007 at the composer’s studio in Avignon (France) and premiered on October 20, 2007 during the 14th edition of the L’Espace du son festival at Théâtre Marni in Brussels (Belgium).
- 2007, Personal studio, Avignon (Vaucluse, France)
- 2020-08, Gilles Gobeil • Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- 2021-01-31, Gilles Gobeil • Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- October 20, 2007, L’Espace du son 2007: Bernard Parmegiani, Théâtre Marni, Brussels (Belgium)