- Year of composition: 2011-12
- Duration: 13:28
- Instrumentation: 8-channel fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T3025799699
- 96 kHz, 24 bits
Pellere explores spatial and material contrasts, processes and reminiscences, moving through a variety of perspectives ranging from the intimate to the enormous. The core musical ideas involve pulse and energetic spatial gesture, and these ideas inspired the title, loosely meaning to propel forward.
Pellere was realized in 2011-12 at the composer’s studio and at the Electroacoustic Music Studios of City, University of London (England, UK), and premiered on December 14, 2012 at the International Festival for Innovations in Music Production and Composition (iFIMPaC) in Leeds (England, UK). Thanks to Peiman Khosravi for his violin and to Laura Reid for her cello. Pellere was awarded the 1st Prize at the Klang! International Electroacoustic Composition Competition (Montpellier, France, 2014).
- December 14, 2012, iFIMPaC — December 2012: Concert, Leeds (England, UK)
- 1st prize, Klang! 2014, Montpellier (Hérault, France)
- 2011 – 2012, Personal studio
- 2011 – 2012, Sound Studios — City, University of London, London (England, UK)