- Year of composition: 2020-21
- Duration: 7:35
- Instrumentation: fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- 48 kHz, 24 bits
This is the most abstract piece of the cycle; organic, synthetic, and musical materials are brought together into an ode to nature.
[English translation: François Couture, vii-21]
Into the forest I’ve seen under was developed over several years, then revised and finalized in 2020-21 at the composer’s studio in Montréal (Québec). A draft version was presented on January 11, 2018 at the concert L’élite numérique as part of the Ultrasons festival at Salle Claude-Champagne, in Montréal (Québec).
- January 11, 2018, Preliminary version: Ultrasons: L’élite numérique avec Louis Dufort, Salle Claude-Champagne — Université de Montréal, Montréal (Québec)
- 2018, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)
- 2020 – 2021, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)