- Year of composition: 2018
- Duration: 7:56
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T3073842834 / T9305936587
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
For Voyage-mirages, I started with an excerpt from Le nuage (1871), a poem by Louise Ackermann (1813-1890) that illustrates the rapport acousmatic music allows with reality and all its mirages.
And so, no stopping, ever. Immortal matter
Never for a moment has yet been able to rest.
Nature, a patient labourer, only
Dissolves and recomposes.
Everything transforms between her active hands;
Everywhere is ceaseless varied movement,
Within the eternal circle of fleeting shapes,
Shaking the enormous universe.
[English translation: François Couture, vi-21]
Voyage-mirages was realized in 2018 at Musiques & Recherches’s Métamorphoses d’Orphée studio in Ohain (Belgium) and was premiered on April 25, 2018 as part of the concert ÉlectroBelge presented at Espace Senghor in Brussels (Belgium). Thanks to the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, Administration générale de la culture, Service de la musique.
- April 25, 2018, Marie-Jeanne Wyckmans, diffusion • ÉlectroBelge, Le Senghor, Brussels (Belgium)
- 2018, Métamorphoses d’Orphée — Musiques & Recherches, Ohain (Belgium)