- Year of composition: 1990
- Duration: 2:58
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- Commission: empreintes DIGITALes
- ISWC: T0035282075
The sound material in Skweeit-Chupp includes synthetic and acoustic sounds (voice and percussion). From pitch and envelope analysis, control signals are derived for FM synthesis and signal processing. This system allows for a given input signal to modify itself in terms of its processing and synthetic accompaniment.
Zack Settel [xi-90]
It was realized at Ircam (Paris, France) in the summer of 1990.
- 1990-06 – 1990-08, Ircam, Paris (France)
- November 2, 1990, Montréal musiques actuelles / New Music America, Acousmonium: Concert 6: Électro clips, Théâtre Les Loges, Montréal (Québec)
Skweeit-Chupp (1990, 2:58) by Zack Settel