- Year of composition: 1990
- Duration: 11:00
- Instrumentation: bass clarinet and interactive system
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- ISWC: T0708487937
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
Squeeze is a second piece using the NORM interactive software. However, a different performer with a different intent yields quite a different result. This careful exploration of pitch reveals the extraordinary timbre of the bass clarinet and evokes the computer’s most focused attention. Squeeze inspects the nature of both instrument and machine.
- February 22, 1991, Lori Freedman, bass clarinet; Daniel Scheidt, diffusion • Traces électro — Canada 91: Concert 1, Western Front, Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada)
About this recording
This recording was realized at the Luscar Studio of The Banff Centre for the Arts in October 1990.
- Lori Freedman, bass clarinet
- 1990-10, Luscar Studio — The Banff Centre for the Arts, Banff (Alberta, Canada)