- Year of composition: 1990
- Duration: 3:00
- Instrumentation: electric guitar and stereo fixed medium
- Commission: René Lussier, with support from the CCA , empreintes DIGITALes
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
This piece was born of the desire after fifteen years, to collaborate with the guitarist René Lussier. Using his talent for improvisation, I have employed the wide variety of timbres and sound matter from his interpretation. The tape consists of a succession of very dense and expressive scenes onto which the guitar’s living and playful gestures are placed.
Gilles Gobeil [xi-90]
- November 2, 1990, Montréal musiques actuelles / New Music America, Acousmonium: Concert 6: Électro clips, Théâtre Les Loges, Montréal (Québec)
- March 7, 2015, Mixed version premiere: Patrice Soletti, electric guitar; Julien Guillamat, diffusion • Figures du siècle, Salle Pasteur — Le Corum, Montpellier (Hérault, France)
About this recording
Version remixed in 1994.