- Year of composition: 1990
- Duration: 3:01
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISWC: T0718932650
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
The word ‘homeless’ is either misleading or a deliberate political lie. It implies that not having a physical space made of wood and brick means not having a home. It implies that not having a mailing address means that one does not exist.
Amnon Wolman [xi-90]
Man-Bridge is a short version of The day the bank came through created in part at CCRMA (Stanford University, California, USA) and in part at NCM (Northwestern University, Illinois, USA).
- November 2, 1990, Montréal musiques actuelles / New Music America, Acousmonium: Concert 6: Électro clips, Théâtre Les Loges, Montréal (Québec)
- 1990, Personal studio, USA
- 2004, Personal studio, USA
Man-Bridge (1990, 3:01) by Amnon Wolman