- Year of composition: 1996
- Duration: 3:00
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- Commission: empreintes DIGITALes
- ISWC: T0708505354
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
A lunar eclipse occurred one month prior to the realization of this clip. This event, which I found to be particularly magical, inspired both the form and content (2 drones in contrary motion) of the work.
While most of the sounds were processed at Sound Traffic Control’s studios (San Francisco, USA), the clip was completed in my studio in Montréal. Many thanks to Jean-François Denis for this commission, and to Tom Erbe for his SoundHack software. This work was produced with the assistance of the Media Arts Section of the Canada Council for the Arts (CCA).
- Compound — Sound Traffic Control (STC), San Francisco (California, USA)
- 1996, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)