- Year of composition: 1996
- Duration: 3:00
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- Commission: empreintes DIGITALes
- ISWC: T9044805165
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
I composed original sounds and processed and manipulated the three sound clips which were the starting point of this piece using Csound and SVP software. Another major source of material for this composition was recorded harpsichord fragments which were evolving sketches for another work in progress.
Alchemy was realized at the School of Music Computer Center (SMCC) of the University of Washington (Seattle, USA) and premiered on April 29, 1997 during the Electroacoustic Music Festival in Seattle (WA, USA).
- April 29, 1997, Electroacoustic Music Festival, Seattle (Washington, USA)
- 1996, School of Music Computer Center (SMCC) — University of Washington, Seattle (Washington, USA)