- Year of composition: 2005
- Duration: 1:59
- Instrumentation: fixed medium
This work is dedicated to the composer’s father who passed away in 2003. The composer relied on sounds from different musical styles, which were those his father loved, and also ambience sounds which gave him pleasure, such as some animals or his grandsons voices, among others. Taking these materials as a point of departure the composer tried to get their common features, or even to process them in similar ways, in order to organize a unified discourse which intends to express in some way, something of what the permanent memory of his father generates in him.
- Mention, Work of Programme Music Prize, 33rd Bourges International Electroacoustic Music and Sound Art Competition 2006, Bourges (Cher, France)
- Mention, 4th Biennial Acousmatic Composition Competition Métamorphoses 2006, Ohain (Belgium)
- Public prize, 4th Biennial Acousmatic Composition Competition Métamorphoses 2006, Ohain (Belgium)
- Honorable Mention, International Electroacoustic Music Contest of São Paulo 2007, São Paulo (Brazil)