- Year of composition: 1997
- Duration: 11:45
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- Commission: ACREQ, with support from the CCA
- ISWC: T0704807419
(Crossing Point) Free adaptation of The Time Machine (1895) by HG Wells (1866-1946).
Point de passage was realized at the composer’s studio in Montréal (Québec) in 1997 and premiered on May 1, 1997 during the concert “Haute tension” presented by ACREQ at Usine C in Montréal. This work was commissioned by ACREQ with support from the Canada Council for the Arts (CCA). Point de passage was awarded the Pubic Prize at the 3rd Concurso Internacional de Música Eletroacústica de São Paulo (CIMESP ’99, Brazil) and was finalist at the 25th Bourges International Electroacoustic Music Competition (France, 1998). Point de passage was recorded on the compact disc Musica Maximalista 6: III CIMESP 1999 in 1999.
- May 1, 1997, Haute tension, Usine C, Montréal (Québec)
- 1997, Personal studio, Montréal (Québec)